Limitation of Liability
Recognized for our commitment to safeguarding consumer privacy on our Web site, we operate under a strict set of privacy principles:
- The only information TomPatire.com (hereinafter “TP”) and/or its owners, CDT Training Inc., (hereinafter “CDT”), or Tom Patire LLC (hereinafter “TPG”) obtain for active use in order to increase visitor and subscriber benefits to individual visitors to its website is information supplied voluntarily by visitors.
- In cases when TP/CDT/TPG may need personal information to provide visitors with services tailored especially for them, or to inform them about new features or services, visitors are asked explicitly for that information.
- All identifiable information provided by members (name, e-mail or home address) will not be disclosed to anyone outside of the TP/CDT/TPG family.
- TP/CDT/TPG employ strict security measures to safeguard online transactions; personal information is stored in a secured database and always sent via an encrypted channel.
- Users may unsubscribe to any of our electronic email and information services at any time by following the instructions contained within the e-mail.
- TP/CDT/TPG maintain a strict "no-spam" policy. Your information, including your e-mail address, will not be sold to any third party. If you sign up for email and information delivery services, you will receive only what you have requested.
- Occasionally, TP/CDT/TPG conduct user surveys to better target the needs of its visitors and members. We never share any information about specific individuals with any third party.
- We may use technology, such as cookies, to keep track of your information and to make sure you don't see the same information repeatedly or to make sure we serve your needs in the most accurate and relevant way possible.
Our web site may contain links to other sites. TP/CDT/TPG is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
- TP/CDT/TPG may discontinue or make changes in the information, products or services described herein at any time. Any dated information is published as of its date only, and TP/CDT/TPG do not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information.
- By offering information, products and services via this website, no solicitation is made by TP/CDT/TPG to any person to use such information, products or services in jurisdictions where the provision of such information, products or services is prohibited by law.
- Links to non- TP/CDT/TPG websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to users of the TP/CDT/TPG website(s), and TP/CDT/TPG have no control over the content on such external websites.
- If you choose to link to websites not controlled by TP/CDT/TPG, TP/CDT/TPG make no warranties, either express or implied, concerning the content of such sites, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability thereof for any particular purpose, nor does TP/CDT/TPG warrant that such sites or content are free from any claims of copyright, trademark or other infringement of the rights of third parties or that such sites or content is devoid of viruses or other
- Proprietary rights – trademarks, copyrights, patents are all owner by Tom Patire and or TP/CDT/TPG
DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Because of the possibility of human and mechanical error, as well as other factors, TP/CDT/TPG are not responsible for any errors in or omissions from the information contained in or accessed through this website. All such information is provided “as is” to the user without express or implied warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property or fitness for any particular purpose.
Furthermore, TP/CDT/TPG will not be liable for any delay, difficulty in use, inaccuracy of information, computer viruses, malicious code or other defect in this website, or for the incompatibility between this website and its files, and the user’s browser or other site accessing program, nor will TP/CDT/TPG be liable for any other problems experienced by the user due to causes beyond TP/CDT/TPG’s control. No license to the user is implied in these disclaimers.
Except as may be otherwise expressly provided by written agreement between TP/CDT/TPG and the user, TP/CDT/TPG will have no tort, contract or any other liability to the user and/or any third party, regardless of the form of action, for any physical injury, lost profits or lost opportunity, or any indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages whatsoever, even if TP/CDT/TPG have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The user’s access to and use of the TP/CDT/TPG websites, and the terms of this disclaimer are governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey.